Sunday, May 31, 2009

Of Handbags and Shoebags

She doesn't eat ''tau hu pok'', or as she likes to call ''those sponges'' in curry mee, likes the tone of black, paints better than she thinks, rocks at add. maths even if she's half asleep, wears heels at any waking opportunity and would probably make Beethoven sweat at a play-off. Yeah, yeah, this post is all about... you!

If you attend service at Penang Christian Centre (PCC), you probably know who i'm talking about already. It's none other than CASSANDRA THAM YI HUEY! *crowd goes wild with applause, whistles and fist pumps. Since she's gone to further her studies away from Betelnut Island, I just wanted to dedicate a post to her.

Form 5: snapping photos during physics tuition


Most people might think that we're good friends and well, we are. :) But what you might not know is that we hardly knew each other until Form 2, when Shari Chong was our cell leader in Adams' Ribs, our cell group *good times, good times... Sure we grew up in the same church but we never actually talked to each other. (maybe we thought each other was weird or somethin', haha)

Okay, I cann't remember how it progressed from that to Telekom laughing all the way to the bank from our over-the-hour conversations on the phone e
very now and then, but that don't really matter.

I really wanna thank God for such a wonderful friend like you...
Form 3: Nerdier days... Geography tuition at my house, my Daddy's the teacher, wakaka...


*it may sound cheesy, but i mean it. I noticed that i tend to cry more when around you coz i suppose that somewhere in my subconscious mind, i know i'll be comforted. Thanks for supporting me through thick and thin, giving me advice when necessary, and teaching me that hugging friends ain't all that bad...

All in all, thanks for bearing with me, Dude. Oh ya, w
e seldom call each other by our real names, instead they are substituted with nicknames like Grandpa (Bumpkin Doofus Piggy Tham/Horsey Choong), Dude, and Man *pronounced as: Muhn (just like how Sebastian in Little Mermaid pronounces it). I have no idea why they're all for calling guys. And if Cass was typing this post she'd probably type: O_o

Form 4: I went over for the CPT cross country invite

There's really too much to type about, and friendship cann'
t be summed in a post. I still think it kindna strange that we can be really close freinds when we're very much different. You don't mind me saying that right? Let's see...


Cassandra Tham : Sarah Choong

Hand bag : Shoe bag
High heels : spike shoes
Long hair : Short hair
(well for the majority of the time, haha)
Dresses and such : ''Siao ah?''
Sleep : Sports
musically gifted : tone deaf
(or at least that's what my teacher said, puncture her tire ah... wakaka)

Haha, kindna ironic huh?


Form 6 at last! But still didn't get to be in the same school...


There truly is too much to write and i believe that the best moments are not caught on camera. (no offence to photographers, hey, i like photography too k) So, to conclude, it's been a blast having you as a friend, a comforter, sister in Christ, and of course a Grandpa! Take care and God bless you, Cassandra Tham.


No comments: