Sunday, November 30, 2008

Surviving the Skirt

As several people may have noticed, I walked into church wearing a skirt on the 29th of November. The reason for this surprising phenomenon is because I had a sleep-over at Cassandra house after cell group. Yeah, we sang silly songs throughout the wee hours of the morning and talked about... er stuff *cough. Anyway, we eventually decided to sleep at around 5am since Cass had to play the piano later on in the day for ISCA, main service and the wedding rededications. Hmm, look who's the busy bee. On Saturday morning, I thought the Tham family was going to drop me off at my house to bathe, change and such. But Aunty Grace said that I can bathe here and when I asked, '' What should I wear? (since I didn't bring any clothes to change)'' It suddenly hit me like an 1000 tonne anvil! They were going to make me wear a SKIRT and they probably had it all planned out! The horror, haha. I felt quite uncomfortable throughout the day but endured the day with er...perseverance? Bottom-line is: I survived the skirt.

1 comment:

cassy said...

sarah choongg...! haha. it wasn't so bad okay :) LOL!